Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surname problem of my 2 children. Please Advice :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jebelle

Arresto Menor

My first child uses my last and middle name(mother) We also has the same middle name since I dont know that if the child uses mothers surname there wont be a middle name. Her father was unknown, thats what I filled up because they said if the child uses mothers surname the father must be unknown on the live birth. My second child uses her father's surname. My third uses mine again, his mother and we're not married yet.
**Now we plan to marry this year and we want to change our childrens surname to his father. Can we be able to change that one w/o any [/b]payment? and also the father's name on there live birth is unknown. How can we make changes/correction on our children's surname? and where can we go to change that? help us. :/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum