Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 filed by mom. can the case still be withdrawn? pls read..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

caitlynfrancheska

Arresto Menor

hi. my parents are already in their 18yrs of marriage. my mom left the 6 of us(children) and our dad for another man.until now we are in full custody of our dad,our youngest then is only 4mos when she left.

months after, my dad already had affairs with other woman and brought that woman home in our new house. my mom got mad and cut all of dads clothes using scissors.

dad got real mad and searched for mom. he found her at her boyfriends place and he punched her.

1 year after, my mom filed a 9262 case in RTC. my dad paid bail and attended 2 hearings but the next 2 hearings he has not attended.

my dad is now in pdrc (jail) for 2 weeks. and he has a date already for his next hearing.

if we can talk our mom out on withdrawing her filed case.
×× can my dad still get out of jail?
×× will the case then be entirely dismissed?

××what are our options when we can finally get to convince mom to withdraw?

may i add that 2 mos ago my paternal grandmother received a letter from philhealth adressed to my mom that she cant avail of phic's beefit on her delivery because she used her maiden name instead of her married name. we have records from the lying-in where she gave birth that confirmed that she gave birth twice already after having been separated from dad.

need your advise badly.

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

I suggest you consult with a lawyer, maybe the one assigned to your father's case would appreciate if you talk to him/her before asking others. Then again, you are free to consult others even those at the Public Attorney's Office if you cannot afford to hire one. (A reference could help also to get a discount for a private counsel's retainer.) Introduce yourself properly, explain the situation you guys are in, then ask for options based on what you intend to do. The best way to get a clear course of action is talking directly to a lawyer. Expect to do a lot of leg work. Be persevering. I hope all goes well for you guys.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum