Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filed 9262

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1filed 9262 Empty filed 9262 Tue May 28, 2013 9:43 pm

rochel34

Arresto Menor

hi po.. anyone who could help me and for my son's welfare. i am legally married to my seafarers' husband, he left us without any words from him sometime 2010. i filed 9262 in dasma cavite last june 2011, up to this date there is still no resolution on my case. last year he filed a petition for annulment of our marriage, i cant afford to find a lawyer so i wait for our 1st hearing. just recently my officemate inform about this site so i decided to seek some legal help. i want to ask if i appear to out hearing(nullity of marriage) what will be the scenario? what will be the possible questions from the judge. i only want what is right for me as a wife, and for my child. he's 10 years old now. he give support to my son, but God know's its not enough. i want him to give me the figures that is just enough for us as he's legal family.

2filed 9262 Empty Re: filed 9262 Wed May 29, 2013 9:32 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you go to the hearing. my guess is that it is just the pre-trial. did you undergo pscho exam?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3filed 9262 Empty Re: filed 9262 Wed May 29, 2013 9:58 pm

rochel34

Arresto Menor

hindi p po.. tha last time my husband filed an annulment 1 year after our marriage, na encounter ko po yan. may binigay ang husband ko n pshyco.. this time po wala. should i demand kung ano po gusto ko pero i sign any paper for the annulment?

thanks po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum