Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

company's SEC registered name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1company's SEC registered name Empty company's SEC registered name Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:23 pm

baboykanding

Arresto Menor

toinks

Last edited by baboykanding on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

2company's SEC registered name Empty Re: company's SEC registered name Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:55 pm

pinkberrybuzz

Arresto Menor

baboykanding wrote:Hi.

Pwede ba mangyari na ang name ng company ay wala sa SEC. Is there such a thing as business/company name different from what is registered in SEC?

I tried searching for our company in SEC website. Tawagin nalang natin sa pangalang "XXX", but then di ko makita ang name. Our company is connected with a university in Korea. When I tried searching the name of that university "ZZZ" and it is there.

is XXX just a business name and ZZZ is the registered name in SEC?

-- hope this enlightened you..

SEC REGISTRATION is for Corporation.
Since you have found the "ZZZ" in your SEC inquiry, it is the Corporation Name
There are instances that "XXX" is not registered and they are just using it as business name /tradename to be more catchy and easy to remember than to that a Corporate Name.  

However, the said "XXX" must also be registered in the Cityhall /BPLO of that location in order for it to be recognized and must be supported with a  SIGN BOARD PERMIT.
You may inquire to the BPLO in that area whether "XXX" is one and the same as "ZZZ" and "XXX" is being used by "ZZZ" as their BUSINESS NAME or TRADE NAME..

More power!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum