Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company's rules and regulation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company's rules and regulation Empty Company's rules and regulation Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Reyna Mijares

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My first concern is regarding to committing tardiness.
Is there any company that they can automatically terminate you because of your tardiness? they give 1st memo then after receiving the memo your already terminated. like that

Second is that I signed a probationary contract for 6 months.
after 6 months and 3 days I dont have any new set of contract I dont even know if I am regular employee na? By any chance if they told me on my 6 months and 5 days that I didnt pass the probi evaluation due to my tardiness Do I have the right to seek legal action?

2Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:04 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

tell us of your situation, too many variables and unkowns

3Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:31 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Assuming that the tardiness violation is your first offense, Termination is too harsh even if it is within your company code of conduct.

If after your proby contract period has expired (even for a single day) and you have not signed any document, you are considered Regular by Operation of Law/Regular by Default.

4Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:32 am

Reyna Mijares

Arresto Menor

I signed my probationary contract April 7, 2016. Up to now I have no idea if they already evaluated my performance for the past 6 months.
Month of September Im always late due to personal reasons because i'm a single mom of 3 lovely kids. Last night I received memo notice to explain why Im always late and absent without notice, I am aware that I have lates but regarding AWOL or absent without notice that not true I sent text message to our HR Head that I wasn't able to go to work that day. I am now bothered that they might use that memo to terminate may contract. That they are not satisfied to my performance. Please put on note even I go to work late I make it to the point that I still render 9hrs. and most of the time 10hrs. I submitted my reports on time I dont have any work backlog or lapses.

What can you suggest if incase they terminate my contract?

Thank you

5Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Just give an explanation. Wala pa naman sanctions your assuming termination na kagad. Find out regarding your absences, perhaps instead of text messages your company wishes you to call or something. Baka nabahala lang sila because dati maganda ang attendance mo, tapos September biglang madaming late

6Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:34 pm

Reyna Mijares

Arresto Menor

Hi after I gave my explanation letter I received another letter termination letter my grounds is that 2 consecutive months of late and tampering of timecard. I did not tampered my time card every time I wasn't able to time in in our bundy clock the guard is the one who put my time in. What will I do.?
They will terminated my contract because I did not meet their requirements because of my grounds.
They didn't even evaluated me at the first place for my probationary position.

7Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:44 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yan na yung evaluation. I think yung tardiness was used as a barometer of performance. hindi ba more than 6 months ka na dyan? Kelan lumabas yung termination letter?

8Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Reyna Mijares

Arresto Menor

Yes I was hired and signed contract April 7 supposed to be Oct 7 po evaluation ko.
Just now po binigay.

9Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:02 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Under proby kasi pwede talaga nilang gamitin na metrics yung tardiness but as a regular employee medyo harsh naman, especially since 1st instance palang na ni memo ka. Ang medyo justified cause nila ay yung tampering ng time card. You didnt mention this before.

Binigyan ka ba nila ng notice to explain re the tardiness and the tampering? How many days tardy ka ba during the 2 months?

10Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Reyna Mijares

Arresto Menor

regarding sa tampering no they never ask me about that.
In a month 8days absent. they should have give me memo verbal 1st warning diba po dapat ganun.

11Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Reyna Mijares

Arresto Menor

and hindi po ba dapat nung oct 7 mismo ang evaluation ko

12Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:34 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Magulo ka mag-kwento.

Ano ba ang nakalagay sa document na natanggap mo na nagsasabing na-terminate ka? Anong ground/s ang nakalagay dun.

1. In a month 8days absent. they should have give me memo verbal 1st warning diba po dapat ganun.

HINDI. Kung ano ang nasa policy niyo yung ang masusunod. Kung suspension o anu man ang nakalagay sa 1st offense e yun ang masusunod.

2. and hindi po ba dapat nung oct 7 mismo ang evaluation ko.

HINDI, ang evaluation mo ay magsisimula sa 1st day ng pagpasok mo at ibibigay dapat ang evaluation form mo sayo ANUMANG ARAW bago magtapos ang proby period mo.

3. Na-hire ka ng April 7 at ang sinasabi mo ay Oct 7 ang tapos ng proby mo.

MALI KA. kung April 7 ka na-hire, sa Oct 4, 2016 ang end. Ang six months ay katumbas ng 180 days.
(30 days per month)

13Company's rules and regulation Empty Re: Company's rules and regulation Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Reyna Mijares

Arresto Menor

Sorry po what i mean is 8 lates po in a month

Tatangapin ko na lang po ang evaluation nila.

salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum