Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIVORCE VS ANNULMENT: HELP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DIVORCE VS ANNULMENT: HELP Empty DIVORCE VS ANNULMENT: HELP Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:32 pm

Ghia Lee

Arresto Menor

I am currently holding a british citizenship only and planning to get martied in California USA.
But I havent annuled my marriage with my previous ex-husband.. Who now has five kids including our own.
( i was filing for annulment 12 years ago but he ran away with our son and his our child during the process of annulment .. Who is now 17 years old... He resurfaced on my fathers wake three years ago).

I would like to ask if I get a divorce here in the UK and if my ex signs it.. Can i get married in the US?
If I file for annulment in which im quite hesitant to do because ( my ex is threatening to demand child support before and had tried to extract money from me).. Will this benefit me at all?
Or should I just file for divorce? What are the legalities of US law regarding situations like mine?
Any advice would greatly be appreciated
He has four kids with another woman.

2DIVORCE VS ANNULMENT: HELP Empty Re: DIVORCE VS ANNULMENT: HELP Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:34 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

First thing to do is apply for a DeedPoll online to http://www.theukdeedpolloffice.co.uk and you can change your name based on your previous British passport. Even if you wish to change your first name and surname is possible, then when the documents arrive, execute it by having it sign by someone who knows you for 2 years then apply for a new passport based on that new name. Then ensure that you inform your BANK, DVLA, NI, HMRC, etc. Any government that needs to be informed so you won't be charge of fraud. Then you will no longer be link to your 'ex' name anymore. you can then remarry. VOILA! as easy as that! You don't need to get any of your documents link to the Philippines government record, simply because you are not dual citizen. NO DIVORCE OR ANNULMENT NEEDED!!! Your problem is solved for just 15 Sterling Pounds! Wink

3DIVORCE VS ANNULMENT: HELP Empty Re: DIVORCE VS ANNULMENT: HELP Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:36 am

torah

Arresto Menor

Ghia Lee wrote:I am currently holding a british citizenship only and planning to get martied in California USA.
But I havent annuled my marriage with my previous ex-husband.. Who now has five kids including our own.
( i was filing for annulment 12 years ago but he ran away with our son and his our child during the process of annulment .. Who is now 17 years old... He resurfaced on my fathers wake three years ago).

I would like to ask if I get a divorce here in the UK and if my ex signs it.. Can i get married in the US?
If I file for annulment in which im quite hesitant to do because  ( my ex is threatening to demand child support before and had tried to extract money from me).. Will this benefit me at all?
Or should I just file for divorce? What are the legalities of US law regarding situations like mine?

what happened to the annulment case that you filed. It must have been terminated or at least a decision has already been issued since its more than 12 years you say. If you need personal query you may personally email me at: rejoice.subejano@gmail.com or just send me private message.

4DIVORCE VS ANNULMENT: HELP Empty Re: DIVORCE VS ANNULMENT: HELP Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:58 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

torah wrote:
Ghia Lee wrote:I am currently holding a british citizenship only and planning to get martied in California USA.

If I file for annulment in which im quite hesitant to do because  ( my ex is threatening to demand child support before and had tried to extract money from me).. Will this benefit me at all?

what happened to the annulment case that you filed. It must have been terminated or at least a decision has already been issued since its more than 12 years you say. If you need personal query you may personally email me at: rejoice.subejano@gmail.com  or just send me private message.

In the UK, if you have been separated for 2 years, as British you can file a divorce and it is that easy, No need for his signatures.

Talk to this people for your divorce process, http://www.quickie-divorce.com/?gclid=CJ6hxq6q8tACFVYo0wodHDQIsQ
my brother-in-law divorced 3 women already and is now married again. Rolling Eyes

Are you using his surname in your passport? If so, get your name changed via deedpoll at http://www.theukdeedpolloffice.co.uk

Clear your name first before marrying another man.
Goodluck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum