Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re:Collection sum of money

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Re:Collection sum of money Empty Re:Collection sum of money Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:36 pm

Ravenvort

Arresto Menor

Hi attorney!

I received a final demand letter po and the lender wants me to pay 370k in 2 weeks time. I am willing to pay naman po kaso in installment po sana kasi wala na po ako business and work pero ayaw po pumayag ni Lender gusto nya full payment po talaga at kung hindi ko maibibigay magpafile na sya ng case against me. My question is pano po kung nag file na sya ng case and ayaw na po talaga niya makipagkasundo sa payment terms na kaya kong i-offer ano po kaya ang mangyayari?

Thank you in advance!

2Re:Collection sum of money Empty Re: Re:Collection sum of money Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:48 pm

agv9969

Arresto Menor

Hi, I already received a summon of sum of money filed by ve palis law representing ctbc. How would I know if the summon is valid? is there a site where I can verify the case number? Also, do you accept case like this? I really need a counsel but I'm a bit low in budget. Can you recommend one? I received the copy last Feb 1 and it says there that I need to reply within 15 days. Im planning to file an extension to answer the summon. Could you help me what is the first step that i should do?

Sincerely,
Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum