Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CO-MAKER A DECEASED IN A LENDING CORP.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CO-MAKER A DECEASED IN  A LENDING CORP. Empty CO-MAKER A DECEASED IN A LENDING CORP. Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:27 pm

khirbysygmon

Arresto Menor

My sister is a co-maker of our deceased grandmother in a lending corp. My grandma has a loan and paying it thru her pension before she died. The corp. is automatically receiving the payment thru gsis and the remaining amount to be paid is almost 60k+. The company is making my sister pay for it in a monthly basis and was told that there will be interest every month if it will remain unpaid. My question are:

1. Can the lending corp. file a case and sue my sister if we will not be able to pay?
2. If yes, what case can be filed against her?
3. Is the contract valid?(attached herewith is the link of the picture of the contract my sister signed)
CO-MAKER A DECEASED IN  A LENDING CORP. 14ta5w6
(there is 3 different contracts she signed and it is just one of them)

Please can someone help us and answer my questions? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by khirbysygmon on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added an information)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum