Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Salary Loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid Salary Loan Empty Unpaid Salary Loan Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:56 am

chase_aries81

chase_aries81
Arresto Menor

Greetings! Dear Atty, I'm seeking for legal opinion on what to do concerning my unpaid salary loans back on Sept. 2014 and on May of 2015 respectively due to serious health medical problems acquired from my new born baby twins they were hospitalized respectively on their early months old after birth on March of 2015. Because of serious treatment, my salary is delinquently incapable to pay anymore such monthly obligation in two separate lending firms, whom lending co. A was also affected because of the large amount we spent for the hospitalization. I reach my concern to both lending co., I'd made a verbal promises to recover such payment in due time. To breakdown in Lending A I've paid from Sept 2014-March 2015 which is payable in 12months term, 50k principal, 6k plus monthly amortization with guarantor and Lending B with 40k principal, 4months term only with 10k monthly amort., adv. interest paid, with co-maker, I only paid 5k on Lend B, that was the time that I can't pay anymore since I am a supporting father also from my previous fam. I've earned 20k salary rate as security officer in a licensed security agency. As of now in 2016, I didn't heard anymore from the 2 lending cos. and no demand letter reach in my behalf because I was relieved/reassign from one client to another in different location and I'm only using one permanent address in Davao whom my first family reside. As of this month, I already resign from the security agency since I don't have available post and much better for me now to apply for a stable job directly to a company. I am bothered now to apply for new NBI clearance thinking and expecting that those lending companies or the co-maker/guarantor will file a formal case against me for nonpayment of loans. Is it possible that I.might be warrant and get arrested of these problem Atty.? Secondly, I.might get HIT in my NBI clearance? Thirdly, what's the best advice Atty for me to free from this hustle and stressful mind? Until then. In your favorable time, Thank you. Mr.Aries

2Unpaid Salary Loan Empty Re: Unpaid Salary Loan Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:09 pm

chase_aries81

chase_aries81
Arresto Menor

Wala bang maka pag share ng advice dito?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum