Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unmarried Couple Savings, please advise...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

paula31

Arresto Menor

First of, i would like to thank this group and to anyone that will reply on my query.

I just need a legal advise on my ex boyfriend who still bothers me. We had a savings using my bank account and not a joint account. He voluntarily deposits money in my account to save for our planned wedding. Unfortunately we broke-up, and I already used all my money in that account including his (that i don't even know how much) in my travel back home - coz we both work abroad. During those dark days, all i want is to go home to my comfort zone.
Now, he's married and he and his wife wants to get his money back. I no longer have that money.

Please advise me what to do because i plan to seek a lawyer's advice to at least warn them through law firm letter or something.

I would greatly appreciate your advice.

Thank you so much. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum