Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Penalty for late payment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Penalty for late payment Empty Penalty for late payment Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Qatarofw1234

Arresto Menor

Chat Conversation Start

Good afternoon po isa po akong ofw sa qatar bumili po ako ng sasakyan dito ko po binabayaran remittance to bank, nangyari po kasi me penalty daw po akong 20k ganito po kc un nung february daw po na late ang pasok ko ng payment(only hours) so hinold nila ung check(in house financing).Ung payment ko ng march naging payment ko ng february up unti this month kaya daw naging 20k they claim n nagsend sila ng letter regading the late payment pero wala naman daw pong natangap sa bahay(pinas) they send it only once (february) nalaman ko n lang nung paguwi ko this month nung tinawagan nila ung tita ko which is a guarantor namay problema daw ako sa mitsubishi so i rushed there and they explain it to me.i dont want to pay the amount just because im not informed. My concern is this

1. They send the letter only once(february) which it should be monthy para malaman ng client that there is a problem or any way to contact the client dahil tuloy ang payment ko up to this date meaning iam able to pay.nasettle ko sana kagad

2. They hold the check knowing na may pondo ako sa banko(the account is solely for the car payment so up until now nandun pa din ung payment ko.

3.they told me na bawal sila kumontack ng guarantor which is unlikely because they called tita (just this month) bakit pinatagal pa.

I really wish that you could help me with this dahil mahirap po kumita and paying that amount is very hard for me.

Salamat po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum