Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

inquire po namin ng nanay ko tungko sa moral damages po

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angunggoy

Arresto Menor

good day po!

merun po 3 cases. for settlement. falsification of document. use of falsified document. at perjury.
falsified docu is just 1 extra judicial. deed of donation ng lolo ko sa tatay ko.
ngaun ang tatay ko po ay pinatay. no leads. last year pa. ako at nnay ko na ang nag patauloy.

for settlement. magkano kaya po pede namin hingin na moral damages.

angunggoy

Arresto Menor

hoping for someone to read my thread...

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

GO to a lawyer. sa ganyang sitwasyon, mahirap kumuha ng opinion dito dahil sa mga detalye na sa harapang paguusap lang malilinaw.

angunggoy

Arresto Menor

mangyari po un un accused at un atty namin ang nagtatanong kung magkano daw po. wala po kami idea at gusto din sana namin ay if magbibgay kami ng amout ay sapat talagasa mga nagawang gulo nila. e un attny namin un din ang tanong samin if magkano..

attyLLL

i guess you are in the process of negotiation of a settlement. this is open territory; you can ask for anything, but to make it binding, the other side has to agree or the court will award it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum