Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

4 months no salary..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

14 months no salary.. Empty 4 months no salary.. Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Pauleen

Arresto Menor

My boyfriend is a Marine engineer, they're not getting paid for 4 months now, reason of the owner of the ship is that they don't have budget to provide the salary of their marines. The agency that he's currently working/contract with just suggested to request an advance payment from the principal/owner of the ship but that amount (almost like 5% of their salary monthly) is not enough to cover his family's expenses here in ph. I knew little about labor code, all I know is that they should get paid monthly and that agency should shoulder that monthly salary if incase the owner/principal of the ship fails to provide the salary. Please advise what legal action should we need to do in order for my boyfriend to get paid monthly. Can I file a complaint though I'm just the girlfriend?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum