Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Constructive Dismissal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Constructive Dismissal Empty Constructive Dismissal Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:40 am

Faithhopelove

Arresto Menor

Hi Everyone,

Hope someone here is able to help me with regards to my situation.

Here's my story:

I have been employed for about a year in a Technical School as a Part-time Instructor for a Soft Skill Course (I'm not even sure if it's registered under TESDA). Since I was a new, I didn't ask much about their policies nor did they give me any form of Employment Contract. I didn't think that it would be so vital in my situation right now since I'm being paid for teaching the class. Things are going great in the beginning. but lately, some of the upcoming classes has been removed from my schedule and I was informed that I'm being suspended for not attending a meeting in which I was not informed since I'm only teaching every weekend. The suspension would mean that they will take over the upcoming class and the only class that I'll be teaching are the ones that I currently have in which is about to end in 2 weeks. There was no due process nor any documentation given to me prior to my suspension. I chose to keep my silence and just finish the current class that I have and pass my resignation in the end.

One day, a few of my students approached me and asked if it was true that I was suspended. They said that they were informed by the Corporate Secretary on the day that I was absent and had to cancel the class. I still chose to keep my silence up to this point. Earlier, I was speaking to the school's Human Resource Head (which is a lawyer) asking about my situation. He used some abusive words and even questioned my employment status. He even said that I don't have a employment contract with them as a proof and he's using some abusive words up to the point that he's brushing me his profession as a lawyer.

Since I don't have an employment contract with the school, I didn't know what to say to him. I have all the exchanged messages saved on my phone as a proof. I also found a blank transcript of record showing my name as an instructor for the school.

Is there any such thing I could do to get justice from this incident. I have been checking the Labor Code and found Constructive Dismissal but I'm not sure if I would qualify since I don't have an employment contract with the school.

Also, is there such thing that we can do to those lawyers who abuse their profession to scare off people just for things to be in their favor.

I find it very unprofessional and unfair for employee's like myself to be abused by such people.

Hope someone with a good heart can point me to the right direction.

Thank you in advance

2Constructive Dismissal Empty Please someone help me ... ='( Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:59 am

Faithhopelove

Arresto Menor

Please help me ='(

3Constructive Dismissal Empty Re: Constructive Dismissal Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:14 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Relax - can't expect a quick response when you ask it at 3 in the morning.

Someone will come along and give you some advice.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum