Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Benefit not provided

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company Benefit not provided Empty Company Benefit not provided Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:11 am

ridingintandem

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Question lang po kung may valid case ako. May company policy sa workplace ko that "employees" will receive a certain amount of transpo allowance every month for employees hired in 2015. A different(lesser amount) program is given to employees hired after 2015. I started working on Oct 2015.

Wala po akong transpo allowance na natanggap na kahit ano eversince nag start ako. Last month, binigyan ako ng allowance na aligned sa new program and I asked my employer that I deserve to receive the "old program" since I was hired on 2015 and the management insist that I am only eligible to the "new program".

Pwede po ba ako mag file ng case to ask my employer for the allowances not given to me since Oct 2015? Also, does my employer have the right to choose which allowance program I am eligible to receive?

Thanks in advance!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum