Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Retirement Benefit per CBA 2010

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company Retirement Benefit per CBA 2010 Empty Company Retirement Benefit per CBA 2010 Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:08 am

osep

Arresto Menor

Dear Sirs/Madame,

Would like to seek help, advise po. I'm a employee from a unionize company but for reasons some of its employee's are not union member and I am one of them. However, there are benefits from CBA given to us even we are not union member.

Apparently, there this "Company Early Retirement Benefit" from 2010 CBA Article XXX.
Words written in that article specifically:
"Tha company agrees to setup a early retirement benefit to all regular emloyees who rendered 10years in service"

A. 10years in service, 50 percent of basic salary X 10

B. At 65 years old and 10 years in service computation per law

On feb.2013 I have reached my 10years in service, I have filed a early retirement on April.2013 effective May.2013. Upon filling to our HR Department none was heard from them until the effectivity date of my letter came they are saying (HRD) no setup was done and my retirement was void but assumed resignation, in other words I have nothing to expect. The president of the union is saying we should have it because the CBA was more than 3years law. Til now they didn't given us last pay and from inquiries we only expecting our last payroll or our last 15days of salary. Do we have a point to chase the management because of 2010 CBA?
Another one why the union president is on our side is that his reason why he didn't put "union member only" but "all regular employee" on the 2010 CBA, for us even not member should be given.

What should we do? Please help advise. Thanks in advance and God bless.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you said you are not a member of the union.. do you have it in writing that these benefits is also available for non union members?

osep

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir.

Yes we do have. It is written in the CBA 2010. Hard copy is available.

"Early Retirement Benefit for All Regular Employee" (it doesn't say all union member)

Please enlighten us.. and actually, right now we're 3 personnel in this kind of situation.

Thank You..

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ano sabi nang company? bakit di binigay sa inyo anong dahilan nila?

osep

Arresto Menor

"Company Early Retirement Benefit" from 2010 CBA Article XXX.

"Tha company agrees to setup a early retirement benefit to all regular emloyees who rendered 10years in service"

A. 10years in service, 50 percent of basic salary X 10

B. At 65 years old and 10 years in service computation per law
[/i]

- Sinasabi po nila na wala pang "SETUP", katuwiran po nila sa CBA for union lang daw po yun. but nung time na nagapply kami for retirement benefit wala sila sinasabing ganun at nireceived po nila yung paper namin for retirement.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ay di tell them may agreement na ganyan.. pwede kayo magreklamo sa DOLE.. tell them you will go to DOLE.. baka matakot at ibigay na..

osep

Arresto Menor

Thanks Sir..

By the way po, yung NLRC or DOLE is the same, or which is better sa dalawa?

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

nlrc kung mag fi file ka na nang case.. DOLE kung may reklamo ka lang..

osep

Arresto Menor

Thanks a lot sa advice! God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum