Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAR LOANED Figured in Accident Repair Taking So Long

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

huridawn

Arresto Menor

We bought a NISSAN Urvan last April 7, 2010, After six months on October 17, 2010, our Nissan Urvan figured in an accident. While I was driving home at around 9:30 AM after taking my wife at Centennial 2 airport, the Urvan suddenly shifted to the right and I lost control. The drive seems locked that the urvan slammed into the concrete wall in front of the Robinsons Mall in Novaliches, Q.C. I reported to the police at once and a tow truck arrived. I called also the insurance and after two days the insurance took our Nissan and brought it to NISSAN Northe EDSA, the casa where we bought it and also the Prudential Guarantee Insurance Office. In short, it was inspected and valued and approved for repait. But up to now, January 2011, our NIssan Urvan is not yet repaired and they keep on telling us that there are parts that are still lacking that is why it's not yet done. Can we file a case against the Nissan North EDSA? Or can we demand a replacement because it's still new?

attyLLL

you cannot demand a replacement.

there is already a letter of authority from the insurance company? clarify what parts are still missing. you can also ask prudential if they will allow to transfer the unit.

i recommend you or your lawyer write a letter to nissan which summarizes the events thus far and demand that the unit be repaired immediately.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum