Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancellation of Purchase Of Real Estate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cancellation of Purchase Of Real Estate Empty Cancellation of Purchase Of Real Estate Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:58 am

shelanie0930

Arresto Menor

Good Morning po sa inyong lahat need advice po. Bibili po sana kami ng property.Nagpirmahan na kami ng intent to purchase ng seller naka indicate dun ung amount to be paid kasu po kinancel ng parents dahil indoubt po sila.Ngayon po pinagbabayad po ako ng 10k dahil naabala daw po namin ang seller. Ang tanong ko po legal po ba na magbayad kami? need ko po talaga ng advice salamat po

attyLLL

how is your intent to purchase worded?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

shelanie0930

Arresto Menor

salamat po sa reply Atty. Lll.
Naka Indicate po ung intent to
purchase a house tas complete address as well as yung agreed price and agent name. un lang po walang nakalagay na if ever mag back out may babayaran na damages. accepted din po ng seller at signed ng agent at witness. Pag hindi daw po namin tinuloy ang pagbili magbabyad daw po kami ng damages and magkaka kaso po ako tska ang agent. please help me. anong mabuting gawin salamat po

attyLLL

in my opinion, they are entitled to damages because there was already an agreement which you breached. if you refuse to pay, they will have to file a case to collect from you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum