Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reservation fee refund

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reservation fee refund Empty Reservation fee refund Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Jhass

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,
I gave a reservation fee for the condo unit that I would like to purchase.I was told the official receipr will be after I signed the documents (which include the reservation form) they sent me.However, I have some questions, issues on the documents esp on the reservation form.Their response will help me decides on how to move forward with regards to chosen payment ,mode of payment etc .which I have to decides on or prior the expiration date which they already extended once because they could not response to me on a timelly manner.Again they promised to get back to me before my reservation expires.I spoke to them few time prior the second expiration date but they keep on promising that they will get back to me but didnt reply to me or address my concern till after the day of the expiration date when I decided to warm my family and friend on facebook how unreliable and non trustworthy they can be.I would like to get my reservation fee back as I no longer trust them based on several times that they failed to deliver their promises.In as much as I really like the property, there are some inconsistencies to what they are telling me versus what is on the documents. Its been a very stressful a month and half due to their poor business work ethics which I will have to deal for years to come till I paid the property in full. In their reservation form it states that the fee is non refundable but I didnt get to sign the form and they are at fault why the reservation expires or I was not able to sign the form or makes my first montly payment.Is there a way that I can get my money back? What are my options.Do we have any governing agency that I can file a complain.Please help.

2Reservation fee refund Empty Re: Reservation fee refund Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:03 am

attyLLL

you can go to the HLURB and file a case. it will be up to the arbiter whether a refund is justified or not.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Reservation fee refund Empty Re: Reservation fee refund Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:25 pm

Jhass

Arresto Menor

Can you recommend a real estate lawyer who can be trusted to represent me, how much is the average cost to get a service of a lawyer in this case? Thank you.

4Reservation fee refund Empty Re: Reservation fee refund Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:44 am

attyLLL

it all depends on which lawyer you choose.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum