Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hindi tumupad sa usapan sa harap ng fiscal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hindi tumupad sa usapan sa harap ng fiscal Empty Hindi tumupad sa usapan sa harap ng fiscal Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:30 pm

zaida

Arresto Menor

1. Filed estafa case against someone.

2. She didn't file a counter-affidavit, instead expressed her desire to settle the case.

3. Her representative (she didn't attend the hearing) promised to deposit a certain amount on my bank account. But he didn't make good of his promise.

4. I have decided to just pursue the case since parang lalo akong ginagawang tanga 'nung taong nanloko sa akin. Bale 'yung usapan po ay nagyari sa harap ng fiscal at may pinirmahan ako at yung rep ng idenemanda ko sa napagkasunduan na babayaran na nga lang nila ako.

5. Our last hearing will ne on the first week of August. Can I just tell the fiscal na ayaw ko nang makipa-ayos dahil hindi sila tumpuad sa usapan? And if ever gaano po kaya katagal bago lumabas 'yung resolution ng fiscal? RIght away po bang i-i-issue yung warrant of arrest? Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum