Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADULTERY between cousin's wife and live in partner

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yokka

Arresto Menor

HI good day. I need some legal advice on how to sue my live in partner who had an affair with my cousin's legal wife

I have evidence like text messages, screen shots and the woman also admitted of their affair in front of me and two other cousins but would not admit that they have sexual contact. I have evidence of her showing her breasts as they talk via skype behind my back last year. It's fairly obvious that no one with a sound mind will admit that she had a sexual affair with somebody else's husband. she's married sa church. she has a son. I have 2 children with my partner. kinasal kami pero it was never registered sa NSO. I have a copy na kinasal kami pero walang registration n naganap so I admit hindi yon counted as marriage because it was not registered.. balak namin noon iparehistro yun at a later date hanggang sa natabunan na ng kung ano anong problema hindi na naasikaso. pero sa mga anak namin nakalagay sa apelyido nya ang mga bata. disregarding that marriage of ours what legal action can I take in order to have them out of each other's way. ayaw makialam nung mismong cousin ko sa pagdedemanda, ako lang ang may gusto magdemanda dahil nakakahiya na kung lalaki ang mga anak ko na yung pinsan nla mismo ang magiging kapatid nila. I dont want that to happen.

sa mga hawak kong evidence it can be proven na nagkikita sila without our knowledge. it can be also taken out of context sa sinasabi nya sa mga private messages nya na talagang nagkikita sila at may nangyayari sa kanila.

please help me. I have already taken a certificate of indigency para makakuha ng PAO lawyer but i need an opinion as to how I can prevent them from cohabiting together and I want justice. Thank you in advance

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Siya ay iyong legal na asawa, if you ask me, registered or not, base sa story mo.

Concubinage case po at hindi adultery case ang posibleng kaso kung kaya mong patunayan ito sa korte. Ang adultery case kung kayang patunayan sa korte ay maisasampa ng asawa ng pinsan mo kung iyun ang nais niya. Sa adultery case at concubinage case kung mapatunayan, parehong damay ang asawa mo at pinsan mo.

Criminal cases mga yan, kaya pagisipang mabuti. Pero madalas mahirap patunayan ang concubinage case lalo't ang proof mo ay from private conversation nila na (siguro) nakuha mong walang pahintulot mula sa asawa mo. Posibleng dismissal lang ang kahinatnan. Manapa kung nakapagsiping pa kayo ng asawa mo matapos mo malaman ang nangyari sa kanila ng pinsan mo.

Pero malaya kang ituloy ang nais mo rin kung nais mo yan. Maari mo namang ituloy ang pagsangguni sa PAO.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum