Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of sale lang ang hawak ng nagbebenta

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dguinto

Arresto Menor

May nagbebenta po ng lupa sakin na deed of sale lang meron sya, nakapangalan sa parents nya na yumao na. Subdivided na ang lupa at may titulo na ang mga katabing lote pero wala pa ung kanila. Up to date naman daw po ang tax according s cityhall. Ano po ang dapat ko gawin para masigurado na wala magiging problem ang pagpapatitulo pag nabili ko na.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Besides the normal documents you need:
/cleared legaly who are hiers.
/ALL them have to sign they AGREE to the sale. (An other document than the Deed of Same normaly, just saying they agree and who handle the sell.
/Proper survey so it's clear what you buy.
/The contract need to tell who pay if there are any missing tax or other depts. Tax and loans with the property as collateral need to be paid anyway to get the title.

I believe that's compleete.

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor

Kunin mo po muna kahit hung title number tapos ipa reaserch no sa Rod, mas investage karin po sa mismong lugar matanong tanong ka sa mga kapitbahay para malaman mo ang history ng lupa at importateng malama mo rin ang family tree.
At higit sa lahat kailangan valid hung deed of sale na ibibigay sayo. Dapat may tatak yun ng BIR.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum