Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WAIVER OF RIGHTS WITH GENERAL RENUNCIATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

janeith69

Arresto Menor

Good evening Atty .  I would like to ask your advice regarding  an inherited  property. Before my  grandmother died , the remaining properties were  already transferred  and titled under  the names of  her children , not individually but as co-owners  and it was agreed  among them that certain parcels of land will be shared by particular co-owners (i.e. parcel 1 should be shared by co-owner 1 and 2 and parcel 2 will go to   co-owner 3&4 ). My problem is that my mother who shares a parcel with one of her siblings already passed away more than 10 years ago. The parcel is still titled under all 4 of them. Can we just execute a waiver of rights and general renunciation to allow me to process titling of my mothers share to us , her children ? What other steps should I undertake ? Thank you very much .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum