Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

waiver and transfer of rights

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1waiver and transfer of rights Empty waiver and transfer of rights Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:40 am

Northernsons

Arresto Menor

Gud day...we wanted to assume a mortgage and here is the deal we will pay them 100T as initial payment of 261,063.69 and then we will sign a contract to sell and upon full payment of the balance we will then sign a deed of absolute sale and the remaining principal balance of 578,786.31 is to be paid in the bank with their terms and conditions stated on their approval letter....

my questions are:

1.) is it alright to make an open deed of sale since the title is with the bank??

2.) can i make a waiver and absoulute transfer of rights (if my term is correct??) to fully assure us of his claims and interest since we cannot have the title yet.

3.) may i know the weight of contract to sell since the deed of sale is still open until we were able to pay the bank..

4.) if waiver and absolute transfer or rights is applicable can i indicate it in contract to sell that upon full payment they will sign the waiver??

2waiver and transfer of rights Empty Re: waiver and transfer of rights Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Northernsons

Arresto Menor

5.) what type of document should i make???
-deed of assignments and trasfer of rights or waiver and Absolute transfer of rights???

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum