Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Developer advertise subdivision under pag-ibig but is not approve

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

itsmeleahpapa

Arresto Menor

I purchased a property and was advised that it will be approved under Pag-Ibig Housing Loan. After completing the DP, they said that it was not approve so I had to do in-house financing. I had it recomputed and was asked to pay for penalty so i can change the payment scheme to Pag-ibig. However upon verification/application with pag-ibig the subdivision has issue on Right of Way and is not yet approved under Pag-ibig though they are selling it saying otherwise.

I contacted the developer and was told that they are working on it. Until now there has been no update ever since.

What case can I file to get my DP or have the developer provide me a better payment scheme.

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello po,

Compile all your documents and go to HLURB. Write your request,if it's for a refund, and make sure you include the reason for the refund in your letter. It is a conciliatory meeting wherein you and the developer meet with a mediator.

Make sure that you've read the contracts you signed and that you have copies.

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum