Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refunding my equity,may pag asa po ba?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Refunding my equity,may pag asa po ba? Empty Refunding my equity,may pag asa po ba? Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:53 pm

kalyeIrving

Arresto Menor

Hi! Gusto ko lng humingi ng legal advise with regards on refunding my equity. They keep promising all over again na maggawa n ang unit but until now wala padin. Last Sept. pa kami tapos sa down payment nmin(started last March 2015 up to Sept 2015) and as per agent and management three mos. after matapos ng equity, gawa na ang bahay at loan take out na sa pag-ibig. I'm so disappointed sa developer n ito and napakaraming nasayang n panahon sa pag hihintay. Last June 6 2016 ang last visit nmin sa office nila and due to so many reasons inamin sa amin ng naka usap nming manager n late Dec.2016 n bka ma turn over ang unit. Hindi po b ito malinaw n panloloko? Ano po ba ang mga dapat kung gawing legal n hakbang para nmn makuha ko ng buo ang binayad nming equity? Kindly help. Salamat and Godbless!

abbyatty16

Arresto Menor

Assuming that your property is part of a subdivision project, you may go to the HLURB and file a complaint against the developer for that reason.

HLURB's office is at SUNNYMEDE IT Center
1614 Quezon Ave., South Triangle, Quezon City Philippines

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

"Dec 2016"
!!! Evil or Very Mad
What reason do they say they can't do it now?

"Ano po ba ang mga dapat kung gawing legal n hakbang para nmn makuha ko ng buo ang binayad nming equity?"
I would demand much MORE than only the money back, because of lost interests and much inconvinience...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum