Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking Advise Re: Sale of encumbered Motor Vehicle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kingsfield

Arresto Menor

Greetings:
I want to seek opinion or legal advice regarding this matter.
Thank you very much.
Facts:
Sometime in March 2013, Spouses A sold their encumbered Motor Vehicle to Spouses B  for and in consideration of the amount of 200k. Subsequently on  July 2015, due to some problems, Spouses B sold the same Motor Vehicle to another person in the same amount of 200k and executed a Deed of Sale with assumption of Mortgage.  Spouses B, informed Sps. A regarding the matter, that the said Motor Vehicle was already sold to another person . Thereafter from August 2015 to November 2016, Spouses A were aware that the monthly amortization of the subject vehicle was being paid by the said third buyer.  however, when the said third buyer defaulted payment, Spouses A now started harassing and threatening  spouses B. that they will file carnapping  and estafa against Spouses B.  
Here are my questions:
1. If you are the counsel of Spouses A, what are your courses of action?
2. If you on the other hand  are the counsel of Spouses B, what is your remedy?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum