Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Privacy Law and Ratification of Marital Cohabitation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mayajambalos@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Our complete address and mother's maiden name was published online without our permission by the Catholic Church as part of the wedding ban. We told them they can publish our address (but not the complete address) but they did not take it down. And since we also have marital of co-habitation, under family law di ba dapat if magpapakasal kami hindi na rin dapat kami pina-publish to protect from embarrassment? (if tama ang pagkakabasa ko sa Rationale behind the ratification of marital co-habitation)

We are wary because we have received threats from third parties in the past. Am I protected by the Privacy Law that we have? Or Data Protection?

If tama ako na mali ang Catholic Church and we wish to pursue the case, matutulungan nyo ba kami dito?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

I doubt that you will have any recourse here.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum