Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel Agency Refund

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travel Agency Refund Empty Travel Agency Refund Wed May 18, 2016 9:44 am

Dave Bonsato

Arresto Menor

Hi po, paano ko po ereklamo ang agency na to "Cookies travel and Tours"owned by Mary Anne Degamo. Nakapag booked po kami for singapore ng 24k fully paid dated February 29, 2016 at alis po namin is July 2016 sana. Pero nung april 30 pinacancel ko due to personal reason. Wala pa pong ticket at booked sa hotel sa singapore so sabi nya mafufull refund daw ang 24k pero mag antay ng 25 working days. Hanggang ngaon po (may 18, 2016) puro pangako na erefund nya kami. Deniposit ko po ung 24k through bank at wala ako reciept from her nanarecived nya.. though I have all messages. At kakilala dn xa ng kaibigan ko.

2Travel Agency Refund Empty Re: Travel Agency Refund Wed May 18, 2016 2:52 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Seek the advice of a lawyer and bring all the evidence regarding the transaction you made with the travel company. If the evidence is sufficient, you may file a civil case for collection of sum of money in a trial court against the travel company.

Alternatively, you may want to say to the travel company first that if they do not issue the refund on a specified date, legal action will be taken. Maybe the threat of litigation will persuade them to refund the amount immediately.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum