Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Security bond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Security bond Empty Security bond Tue May 17, 2016 8:03 pm

May2x

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Situation: I worked for a certain company for almost 2 years and found a new job so I decided to submit my resignation. The recruiter informed me that they can only give 1 week to render in my current company, since the training will need to start immediately.

Here's some information in our contract:

Upon resignation, if the employee give two-week notice, this deposit will be given back upon the completion of his exit clearance and exit interview, which shall be accomplished within two weeks prior to the effective date of resignation.

Problem: I won't be able to receive my security bond (half of my salary). Sabi ng hr namin ang matatanggap ko lang daw yung 1 week na render ko sa company. Mag 2 years na po akong nag work sa company as Web Developer tapos yan lang po ang matatanggap ko.I'm clear, I even trained the person who will continue my job and I already have my clearance. Nakakasama ng loob. Kahit gustuhin ko mag render ng 2 weeks di narin pwede.

May iba pa po bang paraan para makuha ko yung security bond? Thanks

2Security bond Empty Re: Security bond Wed May 18, 2016 4:40 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

In my opinion, the terms of the contract regarding resignation are clear. The general rule when it comes to contracts is that it signifies the intent of the parties and it shall govern towards any related issues as long as it is not contrary to law and morals.

In your case, you have agreed to such contract and it seems that there is no ambiguity on the terms. What you can do is to plead your case to the HR or to any higher office in your company, using your tenure as grounds for receiving the security bond. We can only hope that they will be able to give you the security bond, but I think a partial compensation based on such bond is just and fair since you were not able to finish the two-week requisite under the contract.

I hope that you will get fair results in whatever decision you come up with in regards to your situation.

3Security bond Empty Re: Security bond Wed May 18, 2016 8:07 am

May2x

Arresto Menor

Kahit po ba that time na pina sign ako sa contract at hindi pa naka register yung company?

4Security bond Empty Re: Security bond Wed May 18, 2016 8:12 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yeah i dont think yung registration would matter

5Security bond Empty Re: Security bond Wed May 18, 2016 8:30 am

May2x

Arresto Menor

Okay. Thank you po Sad kausapin ko na lang ulit hr namin

6Security bond Empty Irrelevant Wed May 18, 2016 2:32 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

May2x wrote:Kahit po ba that time na pina sign ako sa contract at hindi pa naka register yung company?

Unfortunately, such fact is immaterial to the contract being signed by both you and the employer. The contract is still valid under the law.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum