Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training bond seek legal Advice 2 years using 1 month prior ending bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ecejpb

Arresto Menor

I am currently connected to a Call Center Company, When 27th August 2008, I gain training abroad and signed a 2 year bond. My question is:

1.) If ever I resign is it ok that I that I state my effectivity on August 27, 2010 as my bond ends? Is this legal using the 30 day notice period?

2.) Which is more considered your resigned date the notice that was served or the effectivity date?

3.) Is it legal to pay the total lump sum amount of the training that was given by sponsor company which was by evidence by mail is given free? Or should the company compute the actual service rendered to deduct the bond?

4.) Should I consider the contract void due to the fact Internationally it is not of there policy to have a bond? Initiated only by my supervisor?

Desperately Need your help on this.

attyLLL

1) the 30 day notice period begins from the date of submission of the letter
2) effectivity date.

re bond, why is it still relevant? you already served the two years.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum