Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid debt

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid debt Empty unpaid debt Mon May 16, 2016 2:17 pm

kinrobromay16

Arresto Menor

hi good day to all..im just new here and i signed up because i really need a legal advice..

i have partnered with someone to have a financial business..he was the one who lends money and im the one who financed him and at first it came up well but after several months it became hard for me to collect the money..i have txt messeges from him and notes that he had received certain amount from me..the amount is almost 400k..

what legal step i could make againts him so that i could recover the money because almost half of it is i only borrowed from my cousin and the rest is i loaned from several banks..

please help me on what should i do..

2unpaid debt Empty Re: unpaid debt Mon May 16, 2016 4:46 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi. Straight answer lang to ha, Legitimate lending ba yang business nyo? If so, mag file ka ng kaso. Bakasakaling matakot at magbayad sa iyo. Kung hindi, yung tipong sanlaan ng atm, sorry ka nalang. or kontakin mo si ka Nardo P. Alitagtag.

3unpaid debt Empty Re: unpaid debt Thu May 19, 2016 6:46 am

kinrobromay16

Arresto Menor

thank you sir..cnu po ba c Nardo Alitagtag??..un nga a parang tipong sanlaan ng atm..nag bbkasakali kung meron akong mggawa pra mkuha ko ung pera ko..

4unpaid debt Empty Re: unpaid debt Thu May 19, 2016 4:57 pm

davprivateuser

Arresto Menor

Hi kinrobromay16,

First things that you have to do is to send a demand letter to make your partner in "DELAY" status.

Seconds: If no payment received despite of the demand, seek an assistance of a lawyer to file a civil case for "Collection of money"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum