Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION BECAUSE OF UNHEALTHY WORKING ENVIRONMENT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GMMHILD

Arresto Menor

Atty. please advise. Need to resign because employer gives unfair treatment. No due process from HR.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

could you give examples or details of these issues?

and what do you want to achieve after?

http://www.councilviews.com

juandering26

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I had a disagreement with my boss. The working environment right now is not healthy with the tension that we have. I want to consider resignation. However, I have a concern which I hope you can advice me. I know there is a training bond impose on me in my contract. I am thinking of not rendering thirty days but I know they will hit me with the training bond. My friend from other department did this and was asked to go to small claims and then the company with the help of the court collected the amount for the training bond.
This is it for now. I hope someone can clarify this for me.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You are allowed to resign immediately if there is -

1. Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;
2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative;

3. Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; and

4. Other causes analogous to any of the foregoing.

But you are still liable for any accountabilities and/or payments due from the contract.

http://www.councilviews.com

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, chances are you will be charged with the training bond

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum