Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackmailing and dead threat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blackmailing and dead threat Empty Blackmailing and dead threat Wed May 04, 2016 3:01 pm

skysky

Arresto Menor

Hi po Smile Yung ex ko po nagpapada ng pera sakin nung kami pa hindi naman ako nanghihingi sa kanya sabi nya tulong daw yun sa pamilya ko tapos nung nagselos sya nagpost sya ng mga pictures kong nakahubad tapos sabi nya dapat daw isauli ko lahat ng pinadala nya kung hindi papatayin daw nya ko at ang pamilya ko. Nasa France po sya at puunta daw sya dito sa Pilipinas alam nya po address ko at sabi nya pa kakasuhan nya ko. Ano po bang pede kong ikaso sa kanya? Papanigan ba ko ng korte?

2Blackmailing and dead threat Empty Re: Blackmailing and dead threat Wed May 04, 2016 4:34 pm

de_facto

Arresto Menor

You can definitely file a case against your ex for violation of RA 9262 - Anti Violence against Women and Children Act. Do you know when he will come back to the Philippines?

3Blackmailing and dead threat Empty Re: Blackmailing and dead threat Wed May 04, 2016 5:02 pm

de_facto

Arresto Menor

This is a good read:
http://www.mylawyer.asia/node/40

4Blackmailing and dead threat Empty Blackmailing and dead threat Wed May 04, 2016 5:11 pm

skysky

Arresto Menor

Ngayong May po

5Blackmailing and dead threat Empty Re: Blackmailing and dead threat Wed May 11, 2016 5:43 pm

HENRY E. SAMONTE

Arresto Menor

The exboyfriend of my girl friend threaten to shoot me in the head, and he sent the message to my facebook personal message. Can I file a criminal case regarding grave threat using the private message in my facebook as evidence?

6Blackmailing and dead threat Empty Re: Blackmailing and dead threat Wed May 11, 2016 6:07 pm

skysky

Arresto Menor

U can file a case naman po

7Blackmailing and dead threat Empty Re: Blackmailing and dead threat Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:26 am

HENRY E. SAMONTE

Arresto Menor

Sir, what is the penalty of death threat if I win the case? I will use the message in my fb (private message) as the basis of my complaint?

Last edited by HENRY E. SAMONTE on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong choice of words)

8Blackmailing and dead threat Empty Re: Blackmailing and dead threat Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:37 am

HENRY E. SAMONTE

Arresto Menor

Sir, can I file a case of perjury against the 'Reply to the Complaint' regarding the 'Reconstitution of land title' in which the accuse stated that I was only awarded 2,000 square meter instead of the later agreement which is notarized and stipulates that I will get 3,000 square meters if we win the case?

9Blackmailing and dead threat Empty Re: Blackmailing and dead threat Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:40 am

HENRY E. SAMONTE

Arresto Menor

Sir, I lost in this last May 2016 election, but I may be awarded a Department head in the government by no other than Duterte. I may be hired because it requires a special knowledge in operating the Department, or rather a Commission. Can I be charge of violating the one year ban to losing candidates? I retired as Commericial pilot of 34 years, and my expertize is need to operate the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines which is my speciality. Am I violating the election code?

Last edited by HENRY E. SAMONTE on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to be more specific on the subject matter.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum