Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

blackmailing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1blackmailing Empty blackmailing Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:43 am

pinkcheese

Arresto Menor

I have a situation in which my two children (ages 3 and 1) are not with me. my husband is the one employed and he always say that he's the one providing for the kids so they should be with him. although I know that I have the right to have my kids with me, I decided to conform with what he wants until I get a job that's stable so I can support my two kids. i know that I have the law on my side and I can easily go and talk with DSWD about the custody of the children and about the financial support from him. My only problem is that he would file an adultery case against me if I pursue to get the custody of the kids. he has pictures of the guy and me kissing but the affair lasted long ago before he found out about it. but that's what he's using against me now. I want to get my kids but I really don't want to go to jail. Can the pictures be used against me as an adultery evidence? the pictures only consists of me and the guy kissing. the saddest part of it all is that he will be working in mindanao (We are from Luzon). and I think he has the idea of taking the kids with him there. please I need legal help of what I can and need to do. Thank you so much.

2blackmailing Empty Re: blackmailing Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:23 pm

attyLLL

please do not start more than one thread.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum