Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pregnancy problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pregnancy problem Empty pregnancy problem Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:20 am

seandrei2014

Arresto Menor

just wanted to know what your opinion bout what happened to me and my baby. Last january 24, 2014 of the staff was transferred to other project which is dayshift sched. While 11 of us was left in MH which is graveyard shift. Is it fare that they left me in MH even though I'm pregnant and only girl in the group? Worst thing happened my baby was stillborn last May 24, 2015. Is there any legal steps I could file against my manager?

2pregnancy problem Empty Re: pregnancy problem Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:18 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What's MH?

Did you ask to be transferred away from GY shift?
Did your doctor require you to work day shift? Do you have medical documents for that?

Being pregnant and the only girl in the GY shift group does not automatically warrant that you should be transferred to a day shift schedule.

http://www.councilviews.com

3pregnancy problem Empty Re: pregnancy problem Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:46 am

seandrei2014

Arresto Menor

Did you ask to be transferred away from GY shift?
- yes I asked them. but she just walk away

Did your doctor require you to work day shift? Do you have medical documents for that?

- I do have medical documents for that but i did'nt show it to them because they decline my request

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum