Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nso problem,pls help

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nso problem,pls help Empty nso problem,pls help Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:08 am

bpljr2

Arresto Mayor

tungkol po sa records ng kaibigan ko

may anak po sya pero wala asawa

ang nasa record po ng nso ay LINDA GOMEZ ang name ng anak nya

wala pong middle name

1) pano po ito malalagyan ng middle name

2) and lastly, dun din po sa reocord na ito

ang nakalagay pong mother's name ay GINA BANTILLAN GOMEZ

mali po ang spelling ng middle name, single L lang po dapat

pano po maitatama ito

salamat po

2nso problem,pls help Empty Re: nso problem,pls help Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:09 pm

fbsensei

fbsensei

bpljr1,

Let me answer your questions in seriatim:

1. If the father in the birth certificate is indicated as "unknown" or the father did not acknowledge his paternity in the birth certificate, the child will not have any middle name. There is nothing much you can do about this.

2. Assuming the middle name is a clerical error and all records indicate that the correct is only a single "L", your friend may have this corrected administratively under RA 9048.

3nso problem,pls help Empty Re: nso problem,pls help Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:12 am

zaeohira

Arresto Menor

fbsensei wrote:bpljr1,

Let me answer your questions in seriatim:

1. If the father in the birth certificate is indicated as "unknown" or the father did not acknowledge his paternity in the birth certificate, the child will not have any middle name. There is nothing much you can do about this.

2. Assuming the middle name is a clerical error and all records indicate that the correct is only a single "L", your friend may have this corrected administratively under RA 9048.

..........................just wondering...what if the in the birth certificate the father is unknown..then after.. the parents got married..wat am i going to do if the NSO records still show the child's name without middle name and under the mother's last name. hope you could also help me

4nso problem,pls help Empty Re: nso problem,pls help Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 am

prettylaw

prettylaw
Arresto Mayor

legitimation by subsequent marriage:

Secure the following documents from the City/Municipal Civil Registrar�s Office (C/MCR) where the birth of the child was recorded:

a. Affidavit of paternity/acknowledge-ment (Certified Photocopy/Xerox Copy)

b. Joint affidavit of legitimation

c. Certification of registration of legal instrument

d. Certified true copy of birth certificate with remarks/annotation based on the legitimation by subsequent marriage.

Verify the original birth certificate at the National Statistics Office (NSO). If negative result, secure it from C/MCR Office where the child was originally registered. (Certified Photocopy).

Verify the marriage contract of parents at NSO. If negative result, secure it from C/MCR Office where the marriage was solemnized. (certified true copy)

source: http://www.census.gov.ph/data/civilreg/requirements.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum