Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Custody with Unmarried Parents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child Custody with Unmarried Parents Empty Child Custody with Unmarried Parents Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:04 pm

mishel0720

Arresto Menor

My boyfriend has a 4-year old daughter but unmarried to the child’s mother. His financial support for the child is unstable since his earnings is not sufficient but if in cases, that the mother of the child needed financial help for the child, sinusubukan nya din naman gawan ng paraan pero minsan nga lang wala lang din syang nahahanapan. For the visitations right, he can visit his daughter whenever he wants pero hindi nya lang din nagagawa palagi or may times lang talaga din kapag sobrang busy sa work matagal nyang hindi na bibisita ung bata. Ngayon, nagstart nang mag aral ung bata for a summer class ng nursery and ung mother ng bata is demanding to support her schooling needs, which we totally understand. Because of that, she’s starting to threaten my boyfriend that she will have it undergo legal process or something about legal process for the child support, if he continue to fail na magbigay palagi. Our questions are:

• if she pursue such, can she demand a fixed amount and frequency ng financial support sa bata?

• But if my boyfriend missed to comply, is there any legal case na pwedeng i-file against him?

• And in terms of visitations right ng father, ung mother lang ba pwedeng magdeclare kung kailan pwede or will it be a mutual arrangement?

• Lastly, just out of curiosity and for the sake of knowledge, if totally hindi ba nag support (especially on financial aspect) ang father whose unmarried to the mother of the child, may possible legal case ba para don? if any, what will it be?

2Child Custody with Unmarried Parents Empty Re: Child Custody with Unmarried Parents Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:22 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

mishel0720

Arresto Menor

Hi Admins! Smile pa help naman po sa inquiries ko. thank you in advance!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum