Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comany bond?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Comany bond? Empty Comany bond? Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:41 pm

searching1

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/Mam,

I'm working in an IT company for 1yr and 9months and I resigned last month due to family problem.

According to my immediate boss he can't approved my resignation because of 3yr bond. Since the company didnt provide any training I thought the bond will not be valid but he told me that since they hired me and they have given me the experience the bond is still valid.

Based on my research "Some of the more common ones are that there was no training imparted to the Employee and therefore the company is not entitled to the bond amount. The Employee might also state that she/he was forced to sign the Agreement without being able to understand the contents of the Bond."

Also I don't have any copy of the said contract and I think there's a penalty of 100k for breaking the bond.

Q's:
Can Company sue me?
Can I get COE and any benefits?
Inew company hired me and they conducted a background check and I can't provide any proof of employment? also my prev. company said to the new company that my status is still with them.

Note: we don't have HR and the company do not provide any payslip since setp2014.

thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum