Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheriff on his duty

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sheriff on his duty Empty Sheriff on his duty Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:30 pm

anna1120

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My sister filed a case against her school who illegally dismissed her a few weeks before school starts. She won the case and got the Court of Appeal's decision last year. She is yet to claim the money from the school for all damages. This is because the Sheriff who is handling the execution is now giving her a lot of excuses before she can claim the money.

Last November 2015, she accompanied the Sheriff to the school so that he could talk to the Dean and issue the legal papers for claiming the reward money. The Sheriff kept insisting to my sister that they have to get the middle name of the Dean in order to find the account of the Dean from the banks near the school.

Now, the Sheriff is telling my sister to talk to her lawyer.

Isn't it the Sheriff's duty to execute the court's decision and do whatever to collect the reward from the School?

Please advise on what we should do. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum