Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help, I want to have my teacher's license revoked

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

grimreaper2014

Arresto Menor

To whom it may concern,

I was tricked by my high school teacher before into a relationship. I was 4th year high school by then and our relationship started even before I graduated. When I tried to avoid him he always told me that he could help me in my college studies and all the things he can say to make me possibly stay.

He was newly employed that school year and what he put in his records was that he is single. Two years later the school I graduated have come to know that he was not single at all and that he started a relationship with me even before graduation, they fired him at that instant. His wife was the one who caused a scandal in the school and let everyone there know. I was very embarrassed and until now I can't imagine the fear and uneasiness I always feel just because I let my teacher trick me into a relationship I never wanted at all. In the span of our relationship, I frequently catch him flirting with his former students.

Now after graduation, two or three years later I came to know that he indeed already has a wife and a child.

I believe he broke the code of ethics for professional teachers and no one in that school hardly thought to bring his case up. It only makes this taboo a bit influential because no one is trying to step up. Now I know a few male teachers in my former school who frequently do this disgusting practice. Not that I want to include the school in this case, I don't want to. I just simply want this guy's, my former teacher/boyfriend, license revoked. I know there is a procedure. How do I go about this?

Hoping someone can shed light into this matter.

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

There is a legal department in DepEd Offices that may be able to assist you with your possible case. Try to look for nearby regional offices that may be able to assist you.

Apologies, since I am not that knowledgeable on such procedural matters.

grimreaper2014

Arresto Menor

Ah hindi po ba sa PRC? Sa DepED po talaga dapat humingi ng tulong muna? Salamat po.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Based onnaration 3 years n.do u have the evidence intact. U have a case.i think u can go to dswd since its a violation of minors.

grimreaper2014

Arresto Menor

LandOwner12 wrote:Based onnaration 3 years n.do u have the evidence intact.  U have a case.i think  u can go to dswd since its a violation of minors.

Gusto ko lang po sana mairevoke license nya or anything that would make him pay for all what he did generally for the past years. Paano po ba mangyayari in case? Magkakaroon po ba ng madaming court hearings? Magkikita po ba kaming dalawa when I push through this case? Ayoko na sana makita pagmumukha nya. Anything that would allow me to push this case without ever having to see or contact him please?

What counts as an evidence po?

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

If u will file a case. U gonna see him. Paano mo maprove ang allegations mo. Di pwedeng puro salita lamg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum