Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revocation of Special Power of Attorney for Property Management

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tinny.rn

Arresto Menor

Hi guys.

I am just new in this forum and I hope this is where I can find the answers for my problems.

My fiance and I had bought 2 condo units, one unit each under our name. The bank made us co-borrower of each. I also given him a special power of attorney to manage my unit because I am working abroad. We got separated 2 months back because I found out that he had another woman and they had a child.

My problem is, he is not surrendering the key of my unit. I want to revoke his SPA. My questions are, what is the process of revoking an SPA? Can I just get a template of Revocation of SPA in the internet and notarized? I also want him to pay the amount of money he owes me. Can I make a contract for him to do that or can I file a case against him?

Hope somebody can read my mail and answer me because I'm deeply bothered. Thanks.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

" I also want him to pay the amount of money he owes me. Can I make a contract for him to do that or can I file a case against him? "
A contract is useless if it isn't signed, and I suppouse it's hard to make him sign it now. That's why contracts better be done in start...

You can send him a demand letter and see if he pay. There are some further process if he don't pay, but I don't know how. If he say he don't have any dept to you, then you need to make the justice system find it so. What can you PROVE?

The rest I don't know anything about.

tinny.rn

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply. I know it will be quite difficult to prove it, my only proof is the bank transfers from my bank to his bank via online banking. I am not so sure if that would be enough.

My concern now is more of removing his authority in managing my condo. I still have an SPA for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum