Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property Seller Problem - Special Power of Attorney or Notarized Authorization Letter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosauro.luz

Arresto Menor

Dear Attorney,

I am an OFW, currently outside the Philippines. Before I left the Philippines, I think a year or so, I bought property in Bulacan. I did an in-house financing at first since the property/project was not yet accredited to any bank, which is, until now at same state. I have made numerous calls to them and they said that they will have it accredited, but as I said before, it is still in same state as I left the Philippines. I have already finished paying the downpayment for the property and I do wish to continue it via Bank Financing. I have been in constant communication with the seller (company) but they are not replying to me in anyway. What is the best way to approach this kind of issue? I am thinking of making an arrangement with them, that I will deposit all the future payments to my Philippine bank account and once the property gets accredited and the loan gets approved, then they may deduct the amount of all unpaid months. Also, I am thinking of having someone from my family oversee all the business I may have with property seller and all other things that may need my authorization. Do I need a SPA for this or is a Notarized Authorization Letter sufficient? Thank you.

Rosauro Luz

rosauro.luz

Arresto Menor

Anybody out there who can help .... ???

barrymaher

Arresto Menor

There's not just one type of Energy of Lawyer, and you need to create sure that you select the right type. After all, conferring Energy of Lawyer indicates that someone will be able to act as your representative on wellness choices and economical issues, selection for you when you're incapable. It's essential to get the right Energy of Lawyer, and these guidelines can help you select the type that's best for your personal scenario.
skip tracing

Andrewstratton

Arresto Menor

A energy of lawyer is a lawful papers that allows one individual to act on part of another in the lawful or company transactions of the individual permitting the other. This kind of papers has a lot of importance when, for example, somebody needs to perform some company or lawful issue but is incapable to do so for whatever purpose.
private investigators

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum