Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issuance of Certificate of Employment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Issuance of Certificate of Employment Empty Issuance of Certificate of Employment Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:40 am

benzson11

Arresto Menor

Good Day.

after resignation ilang days or months ba dapat maibigay yung remaining na sahod and COE. madami kasi saming nag-reresign inaabot ng 2-3months bago irelease. meron bang exact ruling/guidelines ang DOLE dito para incase I can show it sa HR namin.

THANK YOU!!!

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

benzson11 wrote:Good Day.

after resignation ilang days or months ba dapat maibigay yung remaining na sahod and COE. madami kasi saming nag-reresign inaabot ng 2-3months bago irelease. meron bang exact ruling/guidelines ang DOLE dito para incase I can show it sa HR namin.

THANK YOU!!!

Wala, silent ang Labor Code diyan. Ang basehan ay 'reasonable time'. 2-3 mos is reasonable.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum