Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate child, born abroad, have surname problems, no records yet here in Phils.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

denissejeni

Arresto Menor

Good evening!

I'm Jenny, illegitimate child, was born in Italy, currently processing my late registration through DFA since I got my papers from abroad. Managed to complete all the requirements, however, people from DFA didn't accept my requirements cause I have my mother's married name (Both my parents are married to their respective partners) as my middle name.Her surname in her passport is her real husband's (not my dad) last name. People from Italy put it as my middle name. But I have my dad's last name.

What am I going to do? Should I just ignore everything and apply for late registration or I still have a chance at this? I already spent a lot due to translations and shipping. Please, help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum