Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No records of birth NSO (born in dubai)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No records of birth NSO (born in dubai) Empty No records of birth NSO (born in dubai) Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 am

potatoface

Arresto Menor

Good morning po,
I really need help, can anyone tell me what to do,I am taking care of my nephew he was born in dubai but he is living with us here in the Philippines, I found out that he has no records of birth in NSO and I asked my sister in law who is working in dubai, to fix it, after almost 3 months she told me to check NSO again but I still got the same document saying my nephew has no records, may reference report number na binigay ang consulate ng philippines sa dubai pero wala pa rin, I tried emailing NSO office pero wala namang response. Is there a way to check NSO records without waiting in line for 5 hours, and is it safe to have his records "late regitered" in our local municipal office?
please reply, thanks

shotokan

Arresto Menor

In my case, my son was born in Saudi Arabia. I have filled up Birth Certificate for children born abroad for my son. This will be submitted to the embassy in Riyadh as a requirement for my son's Passport application. Afterwards, it will be stamped by the embassy seal and a copy was received. Just last Feb. 2013, during my vacation, I've got the chance to get my son's Birth Certificate on nearest NSO in my place and glad that I got it. It was the same birth certificate form that I have filled up abroad.

In your case, let your sister in law give you the copy of your nephew's birth certificate so you can easily verify at your nearest NSO in your area.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum