Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:46 pm

remmh

Arresto Menor

Hi I really need some piece of advice regarding on a case that someone filed on me. This was the story .
Last week I was shocked since a policeman went to our house and telling that I have a warrant of arrest regarding about slight physical injury that was opened Last year So I went to the Municipal hall to Bail for the amount of 2,000 pesos. and we will be having a hearing on may 3 2016.

The story goes this way:

I went to a friends BAR and since we are still in a good relationship as a friend she sat on our table and get Drunk with Us. We had a conversation regarding about a health card of mine since she was drunk (same as mine) she tear it up (my health card) and I was so upset why she did that to my health Card she even throw a bottle of a glass to me. So I was drunk as well and very upset on what she did to me I throw her a bottle of glass as well. Lots of our friends Stop our fight then I already cooled my self down I went to the restroom this lady (Owner of the Bar) followed me and she got a bottle of wine (4x4) and shes planning to spank it to me however since the door of the restroom has damages the door of the restroom has fallen into her face thats why she got a wound on her face Its not actually my fault why she had a
wound on her face since she was the one who is forcinf to follow me at the restroom to spank me using a bottle of wine (4x4). This is really a tough part on my end Since why did she opened a case instead I should be the one who will open a case to her. and One thing Since she owns the BAR why should she join a table with us without inviting her then suddenly she will start a fight with his customers??

NOTE: She owns the BAR and I think they dont have any permits as well. DO I have chance to Win this Case if ever they will push it to the court?

I really need some Advice regarding on this situation that Im currently going through and hope for a quick response. I thank you so much....

2SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty Re: SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:51 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

The events u enumerated are self serving.well gud luck and u shoulb be able to get a lawywer ans ur friends as witness

3SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty Re: SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:03 am

remmh

Arresto Menor

Yes I already have witnesses however if the accuser wont appear what will happen to this case? and by the way what do you mean regarding about self serving? this is my first time to join here in this forum apologies Smile

4SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty Re: SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:54 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Bkit naman di sya sisipot.?self serving kasi your version of events may not be the same as hers. So witness and the judge lang magdecide ano totoo

5SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Empty Re: SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:09 am

remmh

Arresto Menor

Thanks poh for the info.... Ayos na po lahat na withdraw na po ung CASE ... Thanks

~Requesting for a thread closure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum