Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I NEED ADVICE...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I NEED ADVICE... Empty I NEED ADVICE... Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:30 am

dhaizy

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek some advice and help if what is the possible things I should do.

Year 2011, when we got separated with my husband. Since then we never see each other again. I worked and support alone for my 2 kids. After a few months, someone told me that my husband is living with someone. So after that, I decided to make a letter "kasunduan". December 2012, I went to my husband's hometo gave the letter. I met the girl (his live-in partner) which is almost a 5-month pregnant. We've waited for almost 2-3 hours and he didn't showed up. I know they already informed him not to go home because one by one all the people in their compound are going out. I asked his mother to accept and signed the letter but she refused.

Hoping I can received a positive response.

God Bless and More power!

2I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:50 am

Victoria21

Arresto Menor

Dear atty:
I would like to seek advice.
Me and the father of my child seperated 13 years ago. He never gave financial support for his child. Now that he found another women he is denying that we have a child. We are not married but at the birth certificate of the child, he has acknokegement there. He is the one who file in civil registrar and he sign the acknoledgement of paternity.
Now, I want him to give support for his son but he dont want it. What should i do? Thanks. I'll wait for your response.

3I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:07 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Go to dswd. Ask assitance .violence against women and children. Marami k pwede ikaso sa kanya.

4I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:10 am

Victoria21

Arresto Menor

Pero nandito ako ngayon sa hongkong. Pag magfile po ba ng child support pwede bang guardian ang mag file?

5I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:34 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Spa pwede.

6I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 am

Victoria21

Arresto Menor

Special power of attorney po b ibig nyo sabihin?

7I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:57 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Opo.meron dapat signature nyo. Lapit lang naman hk isabay mo next uwi mo

8I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:02 am

Victoria21

Arresto Menor

Ok po. Thanks a lot.

9I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:45 pm

jodeliza flores agcol

Arresto Menor

need advise
My husband and I same kami nag wowork sa dubai apparently umuwi aq last january 2015 kz walang magbibisa sa anak nmin kz ndi na approve ng company. After ilang months may nagsabi sa akin may babae asawa ko at don din sa flat na tinitirhan nmin at kilala ko pa.may nag msg xken buntis yung babae pwede ko ba file ng adultery yung babae.

10I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:34 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Ang adultery eh case sa asawang babae at sa lalake nya, ang magpafile nito eh asawang lalaki. Sa case mo concubinage. Pero di sapat ang sabi sabi lang

11I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:46 pm

dhaizy

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek some advice and help if what is the possible things I should do.

Year 2011, when we got separated with my husband. Since then we never see each other again. I worked and support alone for my 2 kids. After a few months, someone told me that my husband is living with someone. So after that, I decided to make a letter "kasunduan". December 2012, I went to my husband's hometo gave the letter. I met the girl (his live-in partner) which is almost a 5-month pregnant. We've waited for almost 2-3 hours and he didn't showed up. I know they already informed him not to go home because one by one all the people in their compound are going out. I asked his mother to accept and signed the letter but she refused.

Hoping I can received a positive response.

God Bless and More power!

12I NEED ADVICE... Empty Re: I NEED ADVICE... Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:01 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Nasagot ko n to. Anyways ano gusto mo mangyari? File ka concubinage. Pasok eto.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum