Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bounced check since 2007

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bounced check since 2007 Empty bounced check since 2007 Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:48 pm

myksta

Arresto Menor

hello,

I had a personal loan when i was in the Phil. 2007 when I come over here, I issued PDC before I leave unfortunately I forgot to deposit coz I wasn't able to get job right away. I got 2007- 2010 NBI clearance and now I was asking one again they doesn't want to give me one due to my bounced check since 2007. What shall I do? they said I can only remove it if I go to Pasig regional court. And pay the damage. I am panicking at the moment because I am here in abroad and I dont know what to do. My brother told me he needed to give my video cam for collateral for the cause, I thought it was over.
please help me

thank you

2bounced check since 2007 Empty Re: bounced check since 2007 Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 am

attyLLL

well, there isn't any manhunt for you, but you will have to indeed deal with it to make it go away.

most judges do not want to dismiss a case unless the accused has appeared and been arraigned. what you can do is file bail then settle with the complainant who should issue an affidavit of desistance before the court and/or the prosecutor.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum