Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retirement Benefits Withheld

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retirement Benefits Withheld  Empty Retirement Benefits Withheld Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:17 pm

dante.v

Arresto Menor

This is about the retirement pay/benefits of my wife. She retired in December, 2012 under an early retirement plan of her employer, a government bank. Until now, she has not yet received the said retirement pay and benefits due her  together with her co-retirees. The bank reasoned out  that COA will cause the disallowance of the  payment thereof. They ( my wife and co-retirees) filed a petition for Mandamus in the SC three years ago.

Until now, no decision has been rendered to resolve the case. What should my wife do? Thank you.

2Retirement Benefits Withheld  Empty Re: Retirement Benefits Withheld Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:39 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Follow up with SC.

They have the final say on that.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Retirement Benefits Withheld  Empty Retirement Benefits Withheld Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:17 am

dante.v

Arresto Menor

Do they have a specific contact number or email address in the SC for the follow up?

4Retirement Benefits Withheld  Empty Re: Retirement Benefits Withheld Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:36 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Suggest you visit the court itself.

They might not provide information over the phone or email especially if they are not sure of the identity of person making the inquiry.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum